More about Colors!


MORE ABOUT COLORS! 


Hello! It's me again, Jervin! I have made another video for you to review about colors! 

Let's watch it here: 



For your reference, here are some pictures!




Also, here are the flags of Spain and the Philippines on the video:






Now that we know so much about colors, it's time to do this!

Link: Time to practice!


I also know that you miss coloring a lot. So here is a link where you can color on your tablets! I know you would enjoy this one :) 

Link: Coloring time!



I wanna know what your favorite colors are. If you want, you can tell me in the comments section below!


That's all for today! 

Always take care, everyone! I miss all of you ♥️


6 comentarios:

  1. Hello Jervin!, I´m Zilia. My favourite colour is pink. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My favorite color is pink too, Zilia! Very good!

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Jervin! i´m Evelyn Torres. My favourite colour is black, White, and blue. bye Jervin.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Jervin i m Nerea Losfablos. MI favourite colour is blue and Green.Bay Jervin.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello! Julia says your favourite color is purple. And Lorien says blue.
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar